Leading Communication Service Provider with multiple product lines spanning across mobile, broadband, Cable TV with huge customer base intended to remodel the existing products and[…]
Reduced End-to-End Billing Window by 60%
A key market driver for communication service providers (CSPs) is post-paid billing accuracy. To ensure billing accuracy, Most CSPs have processes and teams to perform[…]
Reduced OPEX by more than 45%
A leading telecom operator in APAC region was incurring very high operational cost for running day-to-day operations. The client is one of the country’s leading[…]
60 Functionally Complex Product Launches in a Quarter for a Telco
A Leading Telco with multiple product lines spanning across mobile, broadband, Cable TV needed to improve time-to-launch its new product offerings so as to offer[…]
We at Knot solutions live by the Efficiency mantra: "If it can be done manually, it can be automated". Our automations are extensively used across delivery functions, have increased the quality of our deliverables.
- Human errors are minimized.
- Standardization of the task to be performed.
- The task can be performed multiple times in a very short timeframe ensuring mundane activities are taken care.
- Multiple automations can be stitched together to create a viable solution for a given set of repetitive and sequential tasks.
- Saves on resources and time to concentrate on the important tasks.
Our Automation framework is an integral part of our Service Offerings. Some of the automations for specific services are mentioned below:-
- Test data generation, End to End testing of most commonly used scenarios, Regression test suite.
- Entity based automated scripts to reduce manual configuration time.
- Real Time Monitoring & Alerts, Scheduling and Running batch jobs, CDR Rejection Analysis, Error trends extracted from Logs Reporting.
- Automated dashboards, Ops Reports.
- Automated data analysis post processing e.g. Bill Data Analysis.