"To be a Leader in Services & System Integration"
"Driving growth through excellence"
- Value Addition
Reduced OPEX by more than 45%
A leading telecom operator in APAC region was incurring very high operational cost for running day-to-day operations. The client is one of the country’s leading 4G service provides with pre and post paid convergent.
The business need was to reduce maintenance cost with an integrated systems, service availability and consistent process.
Business Problem Statement
- The customer was incurring very high operational cost for running day-to-day operations.
- Lack of IT/BSS expertise was leading to customer dissatisfaction.
- High service outage.
- Incorrect Bill and revenue leakages.
- Non availability of accurate and real time customer information.
- The current System needed stabilization.
- The operational processes needed to be managed and defined where non-existent and not aligned.
- Opex needed to be lowered drastically.
- Data accuracy needed to be ensured.
The first step was to stabilize the current system through
- Process and resource alignment.
- Defining stringent SLA’s, monitoring the same and constantly taking immediate corrective action.
- Creating a Governance team that oversaw the entire process.
The next step was creating robust operational processes through
- Clear Standard Operating Procedure(SOP) definition.
- Creating Structured operations teams that had a defined work boundaries.
- Creating a 24X7 operations team along with an on-call support team.
Reduction in Opex was brought about by
- Setting up onsite-offshore model for running operations.
- Running most of the operations from offshore.